- Access to learning is delivered through a cross-curricular, sensory approach to maximize engagement and learning.
- Pupils require small group, individual or a highly personalised learning programmes in order to access the curriculum.
- Pupils may require a higher level of support to communicate their needs
- Pupils may need 1:1 support or higher to engage in a blended therapeutic curriculum
- Pupils may require sustained specialised interventions to enable full access to the curriculum
- Pupils may have difficulties regulating their emotions and require additional regular sensory support
- Pupils may need extra support with transitions, to ensure safety within the school and wider community.
- Pupils may require further consolidation of learning tasks before moving on to something different.
- Pupils may need additional adaptations to the learning environment to enable them to access the curriculum