- Access to learning is delivered through a subject specific approach with a focus on key skills and application in the wider community.
- Pupils are able to share engagement and attention as part of a group or whole class.
- Pupils can usually follow the routines and structure of the day with minimal support.
- Pupils can apply themselves to work tasks – self-help with a level of independence.
- Pupils can access the local area / community with some support
- Pupils can communicate needs verbally or using AAC spontaneously.
- Pupils have access to, and can usually use emotional regulation supports
- Pupils can access intervention programmes which focus on functional learning across school, home and wider community.
- Pupils may access regular mainstream integration opportunities.