alert arrow-rightsearch mapemailtranslatearrow-downclosephone

Brooklands School

Google Services


Brooklands School


Admissions to Brooklands School are handled directly through the Surrey County Council SEN Department Area offices. You should contact them in the first instance.


The South East Area Office covers Mole Valley, Tandridge, and Reigate and Banstead Telephone: 01737 737990 or email: If you live outside of the local area please contact the following teams:

  • South West team (Guildford, Waverley) 01483 517890,

  • North West team (Runnymede, Surrey Heath, Woking) 01483 518110,

  • North East team (Spelthorne, Elmbridge, Epsom and Ewell) 01737 737940,


The Area Office will allocate a Case Officer and send formal papers to the school. The school then arranges for a formal visit, often allowing time in class for your son or daughter, and then responds to the Area Office as to whether we can meet their Special Educational Needs and whether we have a space within that class group. It is then the Local Authority, not the school that offers the place to you.


We welcome the opportunity to share more about Brooklands with you if you are considering sending your child here. Due to the significant increase in demand for places in recent years the number of families booking visits and tours became very disruptive to the learning of our current pupils. To manage this we now invite all families interested in joining Brooklands to attend a virtual tour first. These are led by one of the school's Deputy Headteachers, and covers both sites. They are the opportunity for you to see our school and pupils through photographs and find out more about the learning and care your child will receive in their time with us. The virtual tours have limited numbers so you still have the opportunity to ask questions in a comfortable setting. Once at consultation stage parents are invited in for a face to face tour.


Many Reception and Nursery visits are initiated through the Portage Service, Speech and Language services or through other professionals, however, formal application to the school always requires the involvement of the Area Office

Our Schools